What plugins does our theme require and recommend, and what do they do?
- FitnessGym Theme Functionality - This plugin adds functionality to the FitnessGym WordPress theme.
- WPBakery Visual Composer - This is the visual composer page builder which will help you to build your website.
- Breadcrumb NavXT - This is a plugin which our theme uses to display breadcrumbs.
- Slider Revolution - This is a premium slider which we utilize within our theme.
- Contact Form 7 - This is a plugin which our theme uses to display & manage contact forms.
Once you have installed and activated our WordPress theme you will be asked to install required and recommended plugins. It’s as easy as clicking the “Begin activating plugins” link to start.
You’ll need to select all the check boxes for the plugins you wish to install. So select “Install” from the dropdown and click the “Apply” button – please be patient while the plugins install.
Once the plugins have installed, you will need to activate them. So select “Activate” from the dropdown and click the “Apply” button once again – please be patient while the plugins activate.
Once the plugins are activated, you’ll receive a confirmation notice letting you know that your plugins were successfully activated.