The Typography tab within Theme Options is where you can select which fonts you would like to use for various elements on your website. You can choose from over 600+ Google Fonts and our theme options allow you to customize practically every element of typography including font, weight, text case, size, line height, letter spacing and more.
There are 5 submenus in the Typography tab:
- General - Select the typography used for body text and paragraphs.
- Headings - Select the typography used for your headings throughout your website.
- Header - Select the typography used for your header's main navigation menu.
- Footer - Select the typography for your widget titles (this will effect all widgets).
- Extra - Here you can select typography for "Schema Fonts" which will effect various elements on your website.